Monday, February 8, 2010

WOW

8 February 2010
Wow…
Where do I begin? I’m happy! I just want to say thank you to my amazing supportive friends. You guys have such strong supportive words. Thank you ladies. Ladies that is strange all by itself. The fact that at this point in my life I have more woman friends than male is a complete reverse from just a few years ago. The whole time I was in the ARMY my male friends always out numbered the women in my life. At one point I said that I really don’t like women. The only thing I liked about them was the way they looked and the way they smelled. No my closest friends were all men. My boys. It’s strange how things change. I guess now that I’m not in the ARMY and I’m not surrounded by ARMY “girls” you know the ones who give women or “Chicks” in the ARMY a bad name. I guess I can actually like a number of women and actually establish a friendship with them. Before there were only a select few that were allowed in the circle. So I just wanted to say thank you to those women who are now my friends and I hope will be my friends for some time to come. Ok I know that is kind off the subject of the VOW… But I just wanted to say thank you. Your support makes me stronger and makes this whole thing easier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment