Saturday, February 13, 2010

The day before...Valentines Day

13 February 2010
So today is another day down and a lot more to go on my new adventure. Its day two billion and fifty one…. Ok not really but that’s kind of what it feels like.
Love is in the air and all the men are buzzing about making sure they find the gift that tells their lady “please baby don’t put me in the dog house” or this one is better “ hey how about some one on one time baby”… I think Valentines Day is a day to tell someone you love them. Well every day is that day, but V-day is the one special day that you can go all out for that special someone and makes them feel super special. (Ok that was kind of girly!!!) For guys it’s the one day that if you plan everything right. You just might seal the deal right? Ha yeah.
So at work tonight it seemed like the women would come through the line with a card or two. That’s it, nothing special, no candy or stuffed animals. The men though, man they spent the big bucks. Flowers, candles, stuffed animals, oh and don’t forget the candy oh and the flower petals for touch. You know I didn’t see one woman buying flowers. If I did it was an old lady buying a potted plant because she wanted it for herself. Its kind of messed up that only men have to do all the work, and women can get by with just a card. I don’t think there is any such thing as a dog house for women. It just doesn’t exist. I really feel bad for those guys. Oh well I guess one of the bonuses to being a man is they have to do all the stressing when V-day comes around. Not me, not this year. Thank you Vow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment