Monday, February 22, 2010

In response to a question from a friend

Well hmmm

This is a good situation to step back from my "all about me world" and ponder the wonder of a straight women’s mind. I have to admit I am so fascinated by the way you type of women think about things. You guys are your own special and unique breed. That’s not a bad thing. I think it is some of my attraction to straight women.
This man you spend time thinking about, he should be honored that you spend so much time wondering about what exactly his true intentions are. I’m learning about myself that I don’t wonder what women want to do with me. I just go along for the ride.
Now I’m not a man but some men say I’m am manlier than they are. I normally take that as a compliment. I believe with most men there is a time where he looks at himself and thinks. Ok where am I going with my life and what do I want. This happens much later in life for men then women. I believe for women it happens while they are tearing their way out of the womb at full speed ready to take on life. For men however I think it probably happens in there late twenties early thirties. Which is the time most men “or at least they used to” start settling down and have children.
The problem is men are all shapes and sizes and come in many different varieties, and flavors. Not one man is the same as the others.
I would like to say things that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would like to ease your mind a bit, but I don’t think I can. I can tell you, however what I have seen in my experiences… Which by the way are mostly military experiences.
Men in there early twenties ether get married early and cheat on their wives, or they stay single and screw anything that walks. It is a rare few that marry and actually stay faithful. As they get older the look for “The One” the girl that takes them home and takes care of them. But you and I both know this is a farce. They actually end up finding their equal. When men turn about thirty, or so, if they haven’t found “The One” weather they have been married before or not that stare to get nervous. They get worried that they are going to get old and become in adequate. They become foolish and reckless, and jump into situations that may not normal. As they get older they start to have the mid life crisis situation where they become extremely reckless. I think I lost my point now.
My point is where ever this man is in his life will dictate what he wants from you. Does he live in his own place? If he dose he might be looking for long term. If he lives with roommates or with his parents or someone else chances are he is still just looking for a good time. Dose he have a stable job he has been working at for a wile now, or dose he jump around from job to job still? A stable job indicates he is looking at his long term goals. Unless he just likes money. How dose he act with you around friends? Dose he introduce and make it known that you are on his mind and make it a point to show he is there with you or at least interested? Or does he just chill and let you do your own thing? Leaving you to yourself shows independence and maybe not looking for the long tern.

With my couple of weeks to clear my head I haven’t found all the answers, or any answers for that matter. I’m not sure why I’m really doing it. I’m more confused now than when I started it seems. But my advice would be to take things day by day. What ever is supposed to happen will happen. If you enjoy him and he enjoys you. Then enjoy your time now. And if there is a future between you this time will help it grow. If there is not… Well hey at least you had a good time while it lasted right.

This probably dose not help your situation, but maybe it gave you something to read while you were bored.

Have a great day
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment