Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monjormus

18 February 2010
Day three… Or is it four? Living with this Monjormus headache is killing me. (Monjormus is a combination of Monstrous and Gynormus) (Gynormus is a combination of Gigantic and Enormous) This headache has made me cranky. I have missed two classes, and I’m grouchy. Now its working its way into my neck which leads me to believe it is just a Monjormus tension headache. I have eaten sugar with no relief. Caffeine should not be an issue at this point, and the no glucose thing shouldn’t be an issue either. I had a bun tonight as an experiment. Actually I found that instead of my normal three hot dogs I can only barely finish one. Woohoo!! Honestly it’s not a hot dog without the bun.
So my only thought is that the lack of frustration relief is now affecting me physically. Is this headache a tension headache that is being caused because I can’t relieve certain frustrations??? Hmmm I wonder. I am going to have to do some research now. Can the lack of “sexual stimulation” cause physical pain? I only wonder this because I had a bit of a slipup two nights ago and my headache was gone for a couple hours. It wasn’t with someone. I was alone and it was quick. But were the hormones it released enough to relieve my headache? This is even more curious thinking back now because in Iraq when I was in situations where I couldn’t release I came down with what I thought were crazy migraines. I just thought it was the heat. The more I ponder this issue the more I remember times where I went without, and I remember the times I suffered long term painful, almost migraine type headaches and I think the timelines match up. I may have to go talk to my doctor about this… This vow may be hazardous for my health. Oh No!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment