Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coffee!!!

10 February 2010
Two too many Venti Vanilla Chi lattes with soy milk and my head is spinning full of ideas!! So today is day what ever it is. I know its way too soon to lose track right. Well it’s the 10th so it must be day ten. I decided today that a year is awful long. Some of what I’m beginning with my vow I hope I will keep up with for the rest of my life. Like the compliment every day to a stranger... This by the way is my most difficult task. Then there is the eating healthy and losing some un-needed weight. Things like those are the ones that I hope to make my life long journey “to be a better me”. But the big not so big one-“I’m speaking of the Vow to sustain from sexual stimulation”. Well a year is very long. So I made myself a deal. My “VOW” of chastity will be satisfied in one of two ways. First the original plan. 1 February 2010 to 1 February 2011. After one year my vow will be satisfied. Or two when I move out and can support myself. I like this. I think is a motivational tool to finally get off my Ass and do what I have needed to do for a long time. I think this is an outstanding goal and the reward is great also. What are the best rewards? Food and Sex right? Well food doesn’t fit in with my new life plan, but the other one might just be the motivation I need to jumpstart my new life. So My Abstinence will end after a year or when I get out on my feet which ever comes first. I’m pretty confident in myself right now actually. I think I’m making good grown up decisions for the first time in a long time.

Well now I need to meditate and try…. I said try to get some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment