Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ding!!!

25 February 2010
So my truck makes this annoying Ding! Ding! Ding! Sound all the time. It’s horrible. I think it’s some type of short or something. Ding ding ding!!! For seven years it has made this stupid Ding ding ding!!! It’s always worse when its hot Ding ding ding!!! The dome light stays on while it Ding ding dings!!! Also. It’s the door ajar alarm. But it stays on when my door is closed Ding ding ding!!! Seven years!!! Seven Ding ding ding!!! Annoying years. Today however with a trusty can of WD40 I fixed it. Yes that simple. No diagnostics! No mechanic! Nope just a freaking can of WD40 in the door latch and my seven year problem is fixed within seconds!!!
Oh some good news. I have had a break in my headaches. Tonight I am headache free. I feel like running ten miles and climbing to the top of Mt Rainer. This is such an awesome feeling. I’m not tired, and I don’t feel like crying. Oh and to make things even better I’m going to go eat some Oscar Meyer cheesy filled wieners. My favorite. Tonight is a great night. I feel like I’m on cloud nine. No headache for me. I hope this sticks!...
Well not to long after I wrote this and before I posted it. I cooked my hotdogs. While fixing them I was crunching on a pickle. I bit the crap out of my tongue ring and broke a chunk of one of my molars off. Freaking great. How do they fix that type of stuff? I swear it’s like one of my most common nightmares come true. My teeth break and then fall out. Well I’m not sleeping now. This sucks.
It’s amazing to me how quickly moods can change. One minute you’re on cloud nine, the next your living one of your nightmares. Crap there goes my perfect teeth. Well I guess its not living in Nevada until your missing teeth right?

CRAP!!!!

I wish I could say a worse word than crap right now!! OOHH stupid VOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment