Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Previously Happy

So I was actually happy at one point in my life. That was so long ago I hardly remember it now. Happiness seems to be only a figment of my imagination. Yes I was happy, before this. I was happy before I made the biggest mistake of my life. Some think it was the best decision of my life, but that is only because they were scared of me. Or really they were scared of what would have happened to me. Little do they know the day I left, “June 30 2006” the day I fulfilled my contract was the worst day of my life. From that point on my life would never be the same again.
The day after the worst day of my life is merely a blur to me. Honestly I only remember bits and pieces. I was so depressed and it was so insignificant to me. That day just doesn’t matter. Neither does any of the days since to be honest. That day there was a BBQ to celebrate my fresh liberation, but I wasn’t much in the celebrating spirit. Instead I got drunk and probably got into a fight. But I don’t remember it. Since then life has honestly sucked.
I have left all of my close friends. I feel like I have abandoned them. Jen and her beautiful spirit. Sarah and her bright smile. My friends then were the closest that I have ever had. I left them to pursue this new wonder full hell I currently call life. I have fought more with my family and friends than ever before. I have nothing but more financial trouble than I ever have in my life. Drama has consumed every part of my soul and I wish I could just let go.
My life started the day I joined the ARMY. My life ended the day I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment