Monday, February 15, 2010

Dexter

15 February 2010
So I just finished watching Dexter. It’s the only show my mother and I watch together. I’m sure we watch it for different reasons. I like the sick humor, gore and suspense. I’m sure the ever so hot Rita Bennet (Julie Benz) and Debra Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter) has nothing to do with why I watch. My mom though, she likes all of the forensic type cop shows, and I’m sure she doesn’t mind watching the way yummy and “gorgeous” Dexter Morgan (Michael Hall). I have to say for a man something about him is crazy sexy… Maybe not. Maybe it’s just the way he uses his hands… To chop up bad guys Ha Ha!!
So as for as my progress, I have to say I’m pretty happy with myself right now. I weighed in on January 31st. I weighed 215lbs… Yuck. Yesterday I weighed in at 194 lbs… Yay. I’m pretty stoked about that. Looks like my diet of rice, fruits, veggies, and chicken has really paid off. I have yet to get out there and do some hard core exercise though. I think that once I hit 175lbs it shouldn’t hurt my hip so much to go for a run or work out. So until then, its light exercise and a strict diet for me. I do have to admit something though. I came home to the wonderful smell of blueberry muffins…EEK!!! I gave in. I know how could I right? But that is a serious weakness. Luckily those are only made in this house once a year or so. Unless of course I’m the one who makes them. Oh my sister I love her but she cannot cook blueberry muffins while I’m still weak. I blame her!!! No not really. That is probably one of the reasons my stomach hurts so bad today. Good cooking is going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment