Sunday, February 7, 2010

TEMPTATION

2 February 2010
TEMPTATION… What is this word? Temptation? Ha I laugh in the face of temptation. Well not really but it makes me feel better to say that. My biggest reminder of Temptation is knowing that I can’t have something. That makes me want it more. So I’m doing well. No soda actually I haven’t had any in quite a wile now since last weekend or something like that. The eating part is coming along. Yesterday I gave two people compliments. Just not strangers. I’m nervous I think, to give a complete stranger a compliment. I need to work on that. Now the sex part. Well I can’t say I haven’t thought about it. I have a lot. I’m ok though. It’s harder when you look into the eyes of some one you connect with on that level and say to yourself. “Umm no you are on your silly little vow so you can’t even think about that killer…” Ha ok well maybe not those words exactly but hey it sounded good right? “It was more like geese what am I doing? Is this really what I want or need to do to myself for a whole year!!??” Its only day two though. I have a lot more conflicts in my head to battle out before this is all over. Let’s just see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment