Monday, March 8, 2010

Glutton

8 March 2010
Its now day 2,003,542… Ok maybe not. It feels like it though because I’m guilty today. Tonight I went on a binge. A corn dog macaroni and cheese, pistachio salad, and cheese cake. Man I really don’t know what came over me. I mean I didn’t eat it all only a few bites of each but man. I felt like a fat slob hiding a dirty little secret. I felt like on of those fat kids that hides candy bars under their mattress and has a backup stash behind the toilet. I feel so ashamed. I don’t even want to look at the mirror or step on the scale right now. I feel like I need to go have my lashings for the sins I have just committed. Holy crap if I was still in the ARMY I would have to do non stop pushups for three weeks to make up for that mess.
Ok ok enough with my food drama. I’m going back to Tae Kwon Do. I think this should be real good for me. Not to mention I miss the crap out of all the people there. Well the ones that are still there. Its one of the few things in my life that is a constant. Or close to a constant. I’ve been doing Tae Kwon Do ever since I was a wee one. I got into it real big when I was like thirteen though. I left it to go into the military, and then I came back and got into it again. Then I got out for some reasons I might not mention but I think this is truly something I need to do to be my good Smee. “Whoever that is”

No comments:

Post a Comment