Monday, March 22, 2010

Challange

22 March 2010
Ahh! So the challenge of finding a blog of some one I know on here proves to be quite the adventure. I never realized there was no way of just browsing blogs by topic, or interests. It’s kind of lame actually. I went from viewing my blog to the next blog that was about how Jesus loves everyone but the people that don’t fit his mold. Really? I almost feel offended that this blog came right after mine. I got over it quickly because I accept everyone’s flaws and I’m not going to let something as petty as that ruin my day. Not that I’m having a great day but I don’t want something like that ruin it.
Today is the first day of my vacation and I am bored out of my mind. It’s terrifying actually. Idle hands don’t sit well with me. I need to be doing something. I need to have a plan of action. So my plans.

Plan A: Go to California and see my father, my baby sister who is like only 2 years old, and see my sister who I haven’t seen in, man something like three years or so.

Plan B:
1. Clean the house. Front to back.
2. Take the dogs to any body of water that I can find and let them get as dirty as possible.
3. Work in the garden. Weather permitting.
4. Annoy my sister as much as possible.
5. Annoy my niece even more!!

Well Plan A fell through. I had a few run-ins with bad luck. My truck had some issues. Then the whole broken tooth thing was a stopper to my plan. Now I plan on going in June when I take vacation again. So I must now settle with Plan B. I hope it works. I hope this list I have just created occupies my time enough that I don’t go bonkers during my vacation.

Plan C: I haven’t figured it out yet but I think it involves some duct tape, a brown and purple mini elephant, some Tabasco sauce, me and a gallon of 10 weight motor oil.

I really hope Plan B works out for the elephant’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment