Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joke

24 February 2010
So the doctor was a joke. They were so busy he didn’t even give me more than 45 seconds of his time. Hey I guess that’s life in the VA. So instead he gave me some pills and the hope of surviving until my next appointment on the fifth. If my head lasts that long I might not skip out on this appointment. I guess I was supposed to see my primary care in November. I’m so tired of doctors, tests and un-answered questions. I don’t even know why I go. They never figure anything out. They just set up more tests and make me wait…In pain… for another month or two, until they can set up some type of other test.
Screw it. I’m done with the doctors. I’m going to create my own medicine. It involves lots of beer, women, a bagpipe, and an elephant. Ha Ha Ha. Maybe not, but hey it makes me smile just thinking about it.
So my progress, well it’s ok. Life is life. I’m living and learning lessons. I know not to let the drama get the better of me. I’m tired of the drama filled life. I really feel like I’m in an episode of the L-word a lot of the time. I don’t even want to watch that show anymore and it used to be one of my favorites.

Life worth living is a life filled with love right?

No comments:

Post a Comment